After the tremendous success of the Ufone Super Card and Ufone Mini Super Card, Ufone has launched another super card by the name of Ufone Super Card Plus. The newly launched Super Card Plus is the third addition to the Super Card family of Ufone.
The recently launched Ufone Super Card Plus is not meant to provide the relief for thirty days only. Rather it is packed with a handsome monthly offer as well. Ufone Super Card Plus is basically the new monthly offer by the Ufone in a shape of minutes, SMSs, and MBs of the internet. In the latest Ufone Super Card Plus monthly offer, Ufone has also covered the call minutes for the off minutes as well.
Here are the rest of the details regarding price and monthly offer covered under the Ufone Super Card Plus.
Ufone Super Card Plus Price:
The price of Ufone Super Card Plus is Rs. 599. It can be acquired from Ufone franchises, calling shops and general stores.
Monthly Offers in Ufone Super Card Plus:
As it is described above, Ufone Super Card Plus is not about giving relief for thirty days only. It is packed with a complete monthly offer that the willing subscribers will be provided after recharging their Ufone mobile balance through Ufone Super Card Plus. The monthly offers are:
- Ufone to Ufone, PTCL and Vfone Minutes – 1,200 Minutes
- Off-Net Minutes – 200
- SMS – 1,200
- Mobile Internet for Both 2G and 3G customers – 1,200 MBs
- Additional 1,200 MBs for WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter, are also being provided under the offer. But these 1,200 MBs of the internet for these platforms are for text and chatting purpose only.
Terms and Conditions:
- Ufone Super Card Plus offer is for prepaid customers of Ufone only.
- The price of the card is inclusive of all charges and taxes.
- The willing subscribers can avail the monthly offer by way of ULoad of the card amount as well.
- Minutes, SMS, MBs are valid for the period of thirty days only.