To provide the best customer service to go the extra mile to Warid Telecom recently added to enhance the customer experience, enhance its retailers to be “Warid Ezee Connection” campaign began.
Warid now specify a new customer in the retail outlets across Pakistan in the selection of their own number, you can get a prepaid phone. Market-leading products and services tailored, Warid the IVR, SMS, MMS and GPRS platform is based on the value-added services in more than 60 of the product portfolio management.
The company is always the best for them to experience the best of mobile technology by providing opportunities to meet the needs of our valued customers is a step forward. Great brand reputation, loyal subscriber base and is recognized as the most established operator Warid Telecom, Pakistan’s telecom industry has set a good benchmark.
How to Get Warid Ezee Connection:
Until now, customers who purchase Warid Prepaid SIM only option for the presence of Warid business center or franchise has been moved to. Now connect Warid Ezee customers more convenient to visit nearby shops Warid Warid Prepaid numbers can be purchased!
- Subscriber walks in to a Retailer shop & requests for a new Warid number.
- Retailer dials *231# from EVC SIM and receives 5 new mobile numbers.
- If the customer does not like any of the numbers, the Retailer will dial *231# again from EVC SIM to receive next 5 mobile numbers.
- Once the customer likes one of the numbers from the available list then: Retailer will dial 135 helpline for Number Mapping.
- Retailer will provide the selected mobile number and ICCID (Written on the SIM) to the 135 agent for Number Mapping.
- When the number is successfully mapped by the 135 agent, the customer will need to call 789 after one hour to activate the number.
Regular Warid Prepaid SIM charges apply to WEC SIM cards.