Government of Pakistan take a good step after successful of Phase I of Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme. From this scheme government will provide the many internships in public and privates sectors. So the government has announced the Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2018. This Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2018 program is for all provinces of Pakistan including Islamabad/Federal Region, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, and Northern Areas/FATA.
Eligibility Criteria(Terms and Conditions)
- The person who going to registered must be engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council(PEC).
- He/She got 50% or 2.5 CGPA marks in final degree is the minimum threshold.
- The age limit is maximum up to 25 years, and if he/she belongs to Balochistan, FATA, GB, AJK, and Southern Punjab Division is 30 years.
- He/She must be Pakistani Nationals
- If he/She have availed any Training Program under any Government Training Scheme are not eligible to apply
- If he/She employed in any Government or any Private Organization are also not eligible to apply in this scheme.
- If he/She Full-time student of any public or private institution is also not eligible to apply at all
Stipend Rate of Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2018
- The successful interns will paid Rs. 12,000PKR per month for the 12 months duration.
- The training will be done in any public and private sector.
- Selected candidates will be train at the development sector organizations, federal/provincial/local government offices also including education institutions and private sector companies.
Duration Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2018
The duration time is 12 months mean 1 year.