PTI(Pakistan Tahreek-e-Insaf) declares his assets in a press conference and challenge other parties leaders to declare their assets too.
In his press conference he also announced the Shah Mehmood Qureshi name as a vice chairman of PTI.
Highlights of his press conference:
- None of his assets in the name of his children and that all his property was in his own name.
- None of the board of directors of Shaukat Khanum Hospital received money and the person who accused them of the same was being served a legal notice.
- he had sold his 10-London flat for 700,000 pounds and he also produced the sale deed for the same. He said, with that money, he bought land in 2002 and showed the registry to the journalists
- he inherited the land in Mian Chunun from his grand father and that two plots he had owned were presented to him as reward for playing cricket by none other than the then prime minister Nawaz Sharif. “I donated both the plots for Shaukat Khanum Hospital.”
- he and board of directors of Shaukat Khanum never received salary from the hospital, adding that he had donated Rs.35 million to the hospital till the year 2000.