Watch live from National Assembly Federal Budget 2019.
Cabinet minister Decide to reduce 10% salary
- 10% increase in pension of government employees.
- Cabinet minister Decide to reduce 10% salary
- Minimum salaray 17500/- Rs
- 10% salary increase in Grade 1 to Grade 16 Government employees
- 5% salary increase in Grade 17 to Grade 20 Government employees
- No increment for Grade 20 above employees
- Low rates of electricity will applied who use less than 300 units in a bill.
- 280b PKR package announced for agriculture sector
- 4.7% increase in defense budget proposed.
- Projects of Government Rs3.98tr spending on public debt.
- PTI Government applied 17% sales tax on textile, carpet, sports goods, leather and surgical instrument sectors.
- Rs120 bn reserved for the ongoing hydel power projects.
- Rs287 million reserved for CPEC security wing.
- Separate ministry will create of poverty alleviation formed
- Rs113bn reserved for railways