Akhter Zameer, Kamran Iftikhar Lari, Qaiser Jamal, Syed Zulfiqar Ali Jaffery and Dr Syed Nazar A. Zaidi arrested by NAB Karachi according to NAB these people are involve in oil purchase scam and its caused about Rs. 63.687 billion. NAB also mentioned that they raid in different cities of Pakistan like Islamabad, Karachi and Gilgit Baltistan to arrest the targeted people who likely to involve in Oil purchase scam.
- Kamran Iftikhar Lari, former Chief Operating Officer (COO) Byco Pakistan Petroleum Ltd (BPPL)
- Akhter Zameer, former General Manager (Supply) PSOCL
- Syed Zulfiqar Ali Jaffery, former General Manager (Retail, Consumer Business) PSO and CEO Jinn Petroleum
- Dr Syed Nazar A. Zaidi, former Senior General Manager (Marketing) PSO
- Qaiser Jamal, former President Refineries, Byco Pakistan Petroleum Ltd (BPPL)
According to the investigation from NAB the crude oil supply which worth of Rs. 2.43 billion to Byco Pakistan Petroleum Ltd and against of this supply no payment received in 2008/09.
In another illegal agreement through which supplied substandard products to Pakistan State Oil. Due to this agreement PSO loss Rs. 60 billion.
In one more illegal agreement with BPPL(Byco Pakistan Petroleum Ltd) where PSO supplied high standard products with top quality in very ordinary prices which cause loss of billion rupees too.
Three more illegal agreements which also cause Rs. 63.687 billion, these agreements with ordinary companies for personal benefits.