Syeda Tahira Safdar hopefully the first lady who will appoint as chief justice of Balochistan high court. A meeting held by CJP and JCP on last Monday to discuss about Syeda Tahira Safdar to appoint her as Chief Justice of BHC(Balochistan High Court). She likely will take oath of Chief Justice on 30th July,2018.
Bio Syeda Tahira Safdar
- DOB: October 5, 1957
- City: Born City Quetta Balochistan
- Father name: Syed Imtiaz Hussain Baqri(He was also a lawyer)
- Early Education: Cantonment Public School in Quetta
- Bachelor: Government Girls College, Quetta
- Law Degree: University Law College, Quetta in 1980
- Master Degree: Urdu literature from the University of Balochistan
Services History of Syeda Tahira Safdar
- Appointed as a civil judge on April 22, 1982
- Appointed As a senior civil judge on June 29, 1987
- Appointed as a additional district and sessions judge on February 27, 1991
- She become a member of the Balochistan services tribunal on Oct 22, 1998
- She become a additional judge of the high court on Sept 7, 2009
- BHC appointed Syeda Tahira Safdar as a regular judge on May 11, 2011.
- She also member of Committee for drafting rules, notifications, regulations, circulars to examine the laws and their particulars.
- She also the one of the judge who conducted the trial against former president and general Pervaz Musharraf.